The following are examples of some of our past accomplishments and significant case results:
- Represented hundreds of individuals in family law matters in courts in Philadelphia County, Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County and Bucks County.
- Obtained a pre-trial settlement on behalf of a consumer against a national bank pursuant to a federal consumer banking law and related state consumer protection statutes.
- Obtained a pre-lawsuit settlement for a Florida family in a wrongful death civil rights action against a municipal prison authority on behalf of a mentally ill pre-trial detainee.
- Obtained a $518,000.00 jury award on behalf of a driver involved in a car accident with an emergency transit vehicle.
- Obtained a $ 170,000 pre-trial settlement on behalf of a passenger in a car that collided with a public transit bus at an intersection.
- Obtained a $180,000 settlement on the morning of trial in a breach of contract case against a day care corporation on behalf of a private investor.
- Obtained a pre-trial settlement on behalf of a homeowner who was bit by his neighbor’s dog while mowing his lawn.
- Tried a complex civil rights unconstitutional municipal policy claim and excessive force police action case against a municipality before a jury in federal court.
- Negotiated the contract for a two-act opera commissioned by a state opera company on behalf of a client who is an internationally acclaimed composer and flautist.